The Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard (DSS) requires all merchants to become and maintain PCI compliance.
ePaymentAmerica has arranged PCI compliance services through the First Data Rapid Comply solution.
You can use the link below to access Rapid Comply and obtain your compliance certificate:
Or contact us directly at:
Phone: 1-888-221-2203 option #3
For more information:
EMV chip technology is becoming the global standard for credit card and debit card payments. Named after its original developers (Europay, MasterCard® and Visa®), this smart chip technology features payment instruments (cards, mobile phones, etc.) with embedded microprocessor chips that store and protect cardholder data. Learn more.
ePaymentAmerica Program Guide
Merchant Services – Program Terms and Conditions (Program Guide)
- ePaymentAmerica Chargeback Management Guidelines for Minimizing Chargebacks
- Visa Chargeback Dispute Resolution
- Chargeback Customer Service: (800) 672-5008
- Chargeback Fax: (402) 933-1525
- Visa E-Commerce Risk Management Guide
- Discover Fraud & Security Overview
- Card Acceptance Guide for Merchants